All S&L Pump Schools are currently postponed. If there is a school in your area you'd like to attend, please enroll below to receive updates when it is rescheduled.
Watch for S&L's Wastewater Pump Schools across the United States. Schools may be eligible for continuing education credits. Limited space available. Find a pump school near you at right.
Questions? Contact Training@smithandloveless.com or 913-888-5201 x 481
A typical Pump School covers these important topics:
Wet Well Mounted Pump Station (WWMPS)
- How They Work
- Mechanically & Electrically
- Trouble Shooting
Underground Pump Station
- How They Work
- Level Control System Trouble Shooting & Maintenance
- Mechanical Seal Installation & Removal
- Check Valve Maintenance
- Air Compressor and Pressure Gauge Adjustments and Repair
Maintenance & Repair
- Mechanical Seal
- Check Valve
- Solenoid Valve
- Vacuum Pump
- How To Read Curves
- How to Calculate Total & Static Head
- How to Determine Existing GPM
I-Series™ Immersible Pump
- Control Schemes
Pump Station Controllers
- Relay Logic Controls
Model S Conversion
- Bringing Your Older Station Up to the Latest Standard
WaveStart™ & SONIC START® STREAMLINE™ Prime Sensing Systems
- How to Install in Various Control Schemes
Contact Training@smithandloveless.com or 913-888-5201 x 481
Smith & Loveless regularly holds webinars about our water & wastewater products and other industry topics to help water professionals like you - engineers, end-users and consultants - learn from our 70+ years of water industry experience.
Register here >
S&L How-To Training Videos
Smith & Loveless is dedicated to assisting today’s busy operators and maintenance personnel in every way we can. One way is through our Smith & Loveless Video Series, which demonstrates important maintenance steps to keep your S&L equipment running like new.
- How to Change a Single Mechanical Seal
- How to Change a Float Check Valve
- How to Monitor Your Pump Stations Using Guages
- How to Replace Your Vacuum Pump Reed Kit
For information on purchasing a DVD, contact our Parts Department.
To view these informative videos online, you must first register with MyS&L.